Whether state should be made liable to pay compensation to accused if he is falsely implicated in the case? (Poll Closed)

  • Yes
    598 votes

  • No
    56 votes

  • Can't Say
    18 votes


Posted 5 months.

1 Comment

  • Shaan - 2 months ago

    The state should pay the amount of money whatever the wrongfully accused person was earning before he has been arrested , whether he was carrying out a business or a salaried employee the state shall pay the entire loss of that person which he suffered.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars

Submit Comment