Sry it's not Samir....it's Aamir
Sry it's not Samir but it's Aamir
Well surely will. Reasons:
1. Amair-naam hi kafi hai
2. Obvious when der's Samir in it we are really sure of the contents and at the same time entertainment part of it.
3. Two greatest legends of the country working together.
4. Imagine die-hard fans of both the legend coming together to support the already overcrowded audience. I mean that will be huge.
5. Sud hav some kind of "pirates of the Caribbean" effect. And people wud luv the see the Indian version of it.
6. Its historical connection and British era story where Indians are hero against the cruel Britishers. People are dying to gulp that part of the story no matter how true or imaginary artistic creations is it.
7. And talking abroad it's again Samir every NRI's dream.
8. China, China and China scream at its highest pitch "Aamir! Aamir!! Aamir!!!