My favorite Demonrat quote is:
1. Howard Heflin: "I see that the good Senator from the great state of Massachusetts has changed his position on off-shore drilling."
2. Bill Clinton: "It depends what your definition of 'is' is.''
3. Hillary Clinton: "Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is."
4. Al Gore: "I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
5. John Edwards: "Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
6. Barack Obama: "I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go.”
7. Barack Obama: "America is no longer what it once was."
8. Harry Reid: "Paying income taxes is voluntary."
9. Nancy Pelosi: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."
10. Barack Obama: "If you've got a business, you didn't build that."
11. Hillary Clinton: "What difference does it make?"
12. Nancy Pelosi: "[Democrats are] doing the Lord’s work by ministering to the needs of God’s creation."
13. Nancy Pelosi: "We all have to...respect the dignity and worth of every [MS-13 gang member]"
Poll posted 3 weeks ago.
Created with the