I am currently overseas & will stay overseas. The outbreak has NOT affected my plans.
I WILL finish out the school year & then decide whether or not to continue teaching overseas. (This includes honoring or turning down an already signed Contract at a new school.)
I already returned home until it's safe to go back.
I broke Contract and will NOT return to my school due to the health threat.
I was NOT overseas this past school year. I may/will NOT honor my Contract for the upcoming school year.
I was NOT overseas this past year. I WILL honor my Contract for the next school year.
I cancelled, or am considering cancelling upcoming recruiting plans.
My school allowed me to return home and teach online.
Created at Crowdsignal.com