1. Allow civil marriages in Lebanon.
2. Allow Lebanese women to pass on their citizenship.
3. Improve road conditions and enforce traffic laws.
4. Pay down the public debt.
5. Fight corruption and improve efficiency in government.
6. Enforce a no-smoking ban in all public areas.
7. Abolish political sectarianism and/or implement Ta'ef.
8. Create a 5-year economic plan.
9. Privatize the telecom sector and promote competition.
10. Increase taxes on cars based on size and carbon emissions.
11. Liberalize e-commerce.
12. End the legal disenfranchisement of Palestinian refugees.
13. Establish a new, fair, just electoral law.
14. Hold a census.
15. Crack down on littering while promoting recycling.
16. Pass legislation to protect gay rights.
17. Upgrade the electricity sector and promote clean energy.
18. Improve water infrastructure to eliminate waste and leakage.
19. Reform public schools, implement a unified national curriculum.
20. Better public transport (e.g., light rail, ferries, etc)
21. Reform and enforce labor laws for foreign domestic workers.
22. Create more green space.
23. Designate more public land as protected reserves.
24. Renovate and protect all historic buildings.
25. Nationalize the coastal beach areas.
27. Quotas for employing more women in public offices.
28. Open public libraries in each neighborhood.
29. Introduce education on human rights, sex, drugs in schools.
30. Reform the Internal Security Forces.
31. Improve public health care and social security.
32. Legalize cannabis.
33. Implement a sustainable agricultural policy.
34. Make Lebanon an arms-free country.
35. Subsidize wineries and improve on their touristic appeal.
36. Reform the industrial sector, stimulate job creation.
Select up to 10 answers.
See this poll on:
Created at Crowdsignal.com