Which is the most appropriate method to protect the local spring water source from becoming contaminated?
1. Grow plants around the water spring
2. Build a stone masonry intake tank to collect the spring water
3. Build a sand bed filter to filter the spring water
4. Install in each home a Slow Sand Water Filter
5. Teach the people to keep the cattle away from the spring water
6. Teach the people not to defecate near the spring water
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.
Created at Crowdsignal.com