Are you planning on buying a Pre 2?

  • Yes, I'm buying the Verizon version
    5.05%
    90 votes

     
  • Yes, I'm buying the unlocked dev version
    3.65%
    65 votes

     
  • Yes, I'm buying the SFR version
    0.79%
    14 votes

     
  • I would if it were coming to my carrier
    25.2%
    449 votes

     
  • No, I'm waiting for better webOS hardware
    40.46%
    721 votes

     
  • No, I'm switching to another platform
    5.5%
    98 votes

     
  • No, I'm good with my current phone for now
    7.3%
    130 votes

     
  • I'm not sure, I'm waiting for more info
    8.87%
    158 votes

     
  • My opinion isn't one of the choices on this poll. I'm confused. Hold me.
    3.2%
    57 votes

     

Posted 9 years.