At my organization / institution ...
1. The data needed for analysis does not exist.
2. The data exists but it is not accessible.
3. Data is accessible but no one knows how to analyze it.
4. Someone knows how to analyze it but they aren't effectively communicating what they have learned.
5. The analyst is communicating but their insights are not being fed into the decision-making process.
6. The analyst’s insights sometimes support a decision now and then, on an ad-hoc basis.
7. Analysis is conducted as a regular process, not just ad hoc, but only in one branch or office of the organization. Benefits are realized unevenly across the organization.
8. Data analysis is a normal step in decision-making at all levels (where it has insights to contribute), and benefits are realized across the entire organization.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.
Created with the