Plans & Pricing
Would you stay or would you go?
I'd stay. I couldn't abandon my daughter like that. Even if it puts the rest of the group at risk, I'm waiting until I know sure they're not coming and that could take a while.
I'd give them another day, just in case, but after that I need to do what's best for the rest of the group. However, I'll leave a note saying where we've gone.
They knew when they had to be here, and I can't risk the safety of the group on the off-chance they may still be alive. However, I'd leave a note saying where we've gone.
If there not here by now, they're probably dead. I'm taking the rest of the group out of here right now, and I'm not leaving a note to tell them where we're going because anyone could find it and that could lead to trouble down the road.
Posted 5 years.
See this poll on: