Should Jay Z Drops His Holiday Line With Barneys

Poll choices
1 Comment

  • Michael - 6 years ago

    25% is going to the foundation, where is the other 75% going? Brother Jeff said that the average shopper at barneys has a net worth of $3mil so why should we be asking J to boycott a store that we do not shop in. Sounds like Brother Jeff is echoing the same sentiments that black people can't afford to shop at a store like Barneys.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars


Submit Comment