My First Poll: What Little-Known Fact About Me Should Be Made Into a Real Blog Post?
1) I studied abroad in Italy to get back at my boyfriend (Future Mr. Okayest).
2) I shaved my head and got a tattoo after a bad breakup at 18 (Not Future Mr. Okayest).
3) My dad is a guitarist, avid record collector, and speaker builder. My childhood was of the “keep the lullaby to 100 decibels, dear” variety. Band practices were loud enough to vibrate the toaster off the counter on occasion. I may or may not have stepped over sleeping band members on the way to church on some Sunday mornings.
4) My great-great-great-great grandfather was Brigham Young, the second president of the LDS (Mormon) church. However, seeing as how he is probably the most famous polygamist ever, I bet a lot of people can also claim him as an ancestor.
5) I have family members (who shall remain nameless) who were once “featured” on the show Cops.
6) My husband and I met in a nursing home, where we went to school, when we were 14 years old.
7) My senior class had 19 students. Or was it 18?
8) Between our twins, my husband slightly favors the one who looks and acts like me, while I slightly favor the one who looks and acts like him. I guess that bodes well for our marriage (it means we like each other a lot, right?), but not for our kids.
9) I’ve never had alcohol or coffee, but dang, I’ve had a lot of Excedrin Migraine.
10) My family has roots in the Confederacy and Civil War, and I now have a black son.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.
Created at Crowdsignal.com