Why have wages of 90% of Britons stagnated in real terms?
Both public and private sector are outsourcing jobs to low pay providers in Britain
Both public and private sector are outsourcing jobs to low pay providers overseas
Middle paying jobs, from bank branch to shop checkout staff, are being destroyed by self-service and automation
The top 10% deserve a bigger share because they are increasingly important, leaving the other 90% with less
It is simply a matter of the top taking more because they can.
Select up to 2 answers.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.
Created at Crowdsignal.com