Plans & Pricing
What's your game plan for the RBNZ and SNB rate decisions?
I don't plan on trading these events at all but I'll see how these could affect long-term price action.
I'll just try to catch the initial reaction for quick scalp trades.
I'm waiting for SNB intervention so I'll be ready to buy EUR/CHF if it spikes higher.
I think the RBNZ will be more dovish so I'm waiting to short NZD.
Posted 4 years.
See this poll on: