Which among these central bank statements will you trade this week?
I'll wait for the BOE statement to see if I can add to my long GBP positions.
I'll see if I can trade the BOC rate decision. They're more likely to stay dovish anyway.
I think the ECB statement will cause huge price swings so I'll scalp that one.
Maybe just the RBA statement since I think they will cut rates again.
See this poll on:
Created with the