Do you support Miami's plan to fine rather than arrest people for pot possession?
1 Comment

  • Yuddaman - 6 years ago

    Decriminalizing MJ makes sense, but that is not the same as legalization. Legalization of MJ is not supported by The American Academy of Pediatrics or the American Society of Medical Association. The American Cancer Society and the Glaucoma Foundation are not calling for legalization. Why? Because MJ is a proven gateway drug, and it can also cause a psychotic break in approximately 5% of our population. And that leaves out the mind-numbing that results in the other 95% of users. Decriminalize? Yes. Legalize? No.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars


Submit Comment