If You Were Diddy Would You Change Your Financial Responsibility?
1 Comment

  • harold - 6 years ago

    I would take her back to court and seek full custody of his child and show the judge her inability to provide a home for there child due to her incompetence in managing her family matters.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars

Submit Comment