Share this poll, because the more votes the better!
Opinions! We all have them. Find out what people really think with polls and surveys from Crowdsignal.com
We had our zombies go and vote as many times as they can on this one. And it seem to worked.
This poll is fixed. 98% say that he's doing a great job?
I predict the following for 2016, being that it is in fact an election year both in Guam and the USA here are my predictions:
Nationally; Trump vs. Clinton in a showdown that casts the clearest light on corporate crony craptilism at it's worst - Voters and citizens who don't come out to vote will for the first time since sitting idle because Trump calls out the worst in government insider political ploys in both the GOP & Democratic Powerhouses. This will become more apparent as Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio's backers and financiers who are also buying Clinton will come at Trump with the entire Mainstream Media forces, hacks, demagogues, and nationalist dividers in their grip.
1. This whole pay raise fiasco whether Gov-wide, Senator's 2nd Highest in the nation, Calvo & Tenorio's special staff, Appeals by teachers and the like - will only bring about a change in 2-3 "retreads and bums" Romeo talked about being removed. Reason: Low voter turnout and incumbents loyalists being apathetic
2. Mayors or Vice Mayors being changed out in Yigo, Dededo, Mangilao, Asan-Maina, Piti, Talofofo, Umatac, and Inarajan. Major challenges in Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon and Chalan Pago.
3. Judges up for votes of confidence will reap the minimal votes in their favor due to the apathy and ignorant voters who don't know a thing about their mediocre or poor performance on the bench. Lady Justice isn't just blind, she's also a sloth, glutton, and dying under the indebtedness of judges who need to be ousted or retired finally.
5. Churches finally step up to the plate as non-profits to act on their mandates from God (whoever they call God - Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, Obama, Iglesia Ni Cristo, Buddah, Joseph Smith, Pali Arroyo, Neo-Cats, St. Paul Pineda, Lady-Man LBGTQ, or Humanists alike.) They do or they are forced to by an Obama cell phone & pen act.
6. Welfare Queens, princesses, and princes of all Micronesian (Chamorros included) finally call out themselves for the fraud their Kings (baby daddy bums) are and giving up their victim quest cards to go back to school, get a certificate, or become industrious like our neighbors in and from the Philippines who have the lowest rates of dependence, incarceration, or dropout rates in Guam.)
7. Government workers get pandered to once again by long time Senators wanting their shot at the Governorship and willing to plunder any growth in the economy for more benefits and perks for themselves. Forever forgetting the harder and more diligent private sector employees who's bosses have bought those same senators who keep them fat and living a better lifestyle. Meanwhile, off-island investors, get lured in with more promises of QC's and low returns for our island and its resources.
8. Military spending increases with much of the money 3:1 being kept and circulated on island due to inept practices of the island's leaders to help truly locally owned businesses compete for contracts, employ, and benefit from the military buildup.
9. Real and aspiring local farmers, veterans, and chartered organizations gain a slight edge with bold leaders pushing the Guam Lands and Ancesteral Commission to take back agricultural land from recipients who haven't made any real or concerted effort to produce anything on the land given to them in the last 5-10 years. (Wishful thinking but hoping some senator latches on to this.)
10. Voters of Guam finally wake up to the shenanigans created by both parties in Guam, our region, and the US who are working to manipulate and control their thinking, feelings, and votes, ALL to control the power of or prevent positive change.
Final thoughts - Education isn't the beginning or the end, active participation, positive activity that's not focused on oneself will set the tone for a Happier and Prosperous New Year. Soooooo ...GET OFF YOUR ARSE, get OUTSIDE and help your neighbor get OUTSIDE of themselves too and do good things together. Start with your street, then your
I want to see a change in Government from the top down. Guam politics is so narrow minded and fickle too. The real agenda on Guam is controlled by US Corporate forces and the REAL FIGHT is in this next Presidential Election. Bernie Sanders vs. Ted Cruz or Donald Trump should be the real matchup to expose AMERICA's government is about. Remember "Not everyone who can have children or vote should! - Rights don't always make right!"
Watch Bernie Sanders talk a good game against the Donald Trump on Jimmy Fallon's show ---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkNXjVlEQoI
SERIOUS THIS IS A FIX. NO VOTES WHERE CAST WHILE THIS WEB SITE IS HACKED.
NEXT TIME HACK YOUR HEADS FOR CREATIVE IDEAS. PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.
GRADE THE GOVERNOR. I GRADE THIS SITE FOR HACKERS. YOUR LUCKY THEY DON'S GRADE YOUR INTENTIONS.
I like what I saw on a meme the other day, "Both wings of government belong to the same bird." Let's not also forget the third branch, the courts, and how they too can be corrupt or corrupt the rest of the island by their tactics, agendas, motivations, and covert operations. Maybe it's time to cook this bird, chow and then bury it!
It's ELECTION YEAR people ...remember to vote out those retreads and bums you don't like and let some new blood in before you zombify yourselves.
Really?...What is going on here Guam!...Instead of looking forward, the Legislature's Office (Sen. Cruz) and our Governor are at it ON OUR DIME!...ah...its POLITICS..No wonder why we are able to read and see everyone's dirty laundry. I feel we should all BE CAREFUL. Whoever casts the first stone should make sure their house is clean before saying other houses are dirty and corrupted.
ANYONE can find dirt from the Government of Guam, to Private Businesses, and MANY Religious Organizations. NO ONE ORGANIZATION is every clean. Whether it be today or from yesteryear, everyone has skeletons. I just wish that we did not have to see this mud throwing back and forth between the two very important branches of our Government. What a SHAME and what a SHAM!
Can't we just GROW UP EVERYONE!...HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I pray it will be!)
WWIII is on our doorstep and the Obama/Clinton and Socialist agenda is playing right into it. Guam knows this story so very well and we need to wake up to what the US Government is doing to play right into it. ISIS is a tool and creation of the US Government. Death, Taxes, and World War is the inevitable.
WATCH this video NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE
Lanya Tony Q, Magahet si Muslims in America. Since 2012 this guy Mawyer's been trying to tell the public about these barbarians. Saw the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTdZ-j42VQ
ISIS and Radical Islam exists in America. Watch this video (2012) or you will hate yourself for ignoring it!
Muslims of America (Redhouse Virgina, Hancock New York, York South Carolina and MORE, maybe even here on Guam.) The US Government knows about them and yet, under the cover of the constitution our current President thumbs his nose at and tries to dismantle, it carries on uninhibited.) San Bernadino is only a taste of what Mosque's throughout the US are harboring and cultivating.)
While everyone is being distracted by these false flags, the real news is the rise of the islamic state (ISIS) and the Clinton legacy which will help usher in WWIII.
NO MORE CLINTON'S
As this vial woman will now use her husband Bill Clinton to bolster her chances to become our next president, please remember what his record consists of. He was impeached from the presidency on Dec.19th 1998. The charges were on 11 grounds including perjury (lying under oath to a federal grand jury), obstruction of justice, witness-tampering, abuse of power, and also provided explicit details of the sexual relationship between the president and Ms. Lewinsky.
List of Bill Clinton's Ignored Accusers:
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
More info on Bill Clinton's Accusers:
Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little
Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.
Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.
Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.
Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.
Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1Olg5uc
All the while, Hillary Clinton continues to accuse everyone else about their 'war on women'. Read between lines folks, this woman has zero accomplishments except being a professional, pathological liar, currently being investigated by the FBI and the worst Secretary of State in U.S. history.
Is this the type of person you feel comfortable with running the United States of America? ME NEITHER.
Like >> Fb.com/RetainYourFreedom
Working in in the private sector has been the best move I made since leaving Gov guam. It's all a sham folks. Even with fewer employees they still manage to get leave and don't sign and pay for it. They purposely make the public think they are doing them a favor. Even if I was still one of them and got a raise I would still feel the same. Pari's and Mali's don't get disciplined or corrected of their bad work ethics and even at the legislature when I worked their when I was younger. So many more undeserving than deserving. Sorry, I'm not sorry for saying that to my friends who have too much time already in and can't bring themselves to leave. Like many who say to the welfare and food stamp people, I say get a real job or else earn those Gov guam pays and benefits. Or else you still help the senators who protect and patronize you keep that stigma over you.
As transparent as transparent can be. I'd like to hear one of the accusers show actual proof or facts that show Calvonhas been intentionally corrupt. There are many like myself who are grateful the democrats didn't take Adelupe esp with King Carl at the head again. Eddie am his team dos the best thing anyone on this island could have done to right the wrongs including give what was due to hardworking public servants, their long deserves raises. God bless our island of Guam & the USA!
Dear Mr. Governor,
What happened? I thought you were elected Governor for the greater good? I thought you were all about the people? I shouldn't be surprised though. Every Governor for the past 45 years has left their 'People' with empty promises. It's like a tradition with the Gubernatorial campaigns. Lie after lie just to get fellow citizens hopes up, just to get their votes. What happened? We are all blindsided of the fact that no matter what Governor is elect for the next 100 years, that's all they'll leave us with. Empty promises.
I really thought he was doing a good job until the illegal pay raises issue surfaced. I'm glad the Legislature's just as corrupt cash disbursement are now being exposed by the Administration. Finally, checks and balance at work. The mere fact that Legislative staffers not taking a single day of earned leave and cashing them all out as if they never took any leave is very disturbing. Additionally, double dipping schemes, not paying into GovGu retirement and personnel services contracts must be looked into by the AG special prosecutor with help from the OPA. All these will be for not without jail time. We'll be watching you and hold you responsible AG.
I am sure this poll will be the opposite by tomorrow morning. So let me speak now. This is by far the most corrupted administration I have seen in my 45 years on Guam. They are obnoxious, conspicuous, and the governor has a terrible group of advisors, starting with Troy Torres. They are combative with public freedom of speech, and make governor look like a fool. He needs to get rid of them to protect his integrity. They are green behind the ears and disgrace us retires. We pray Ray Tenorio is not the next governor because Calvo has insulted our integrity. Bibs anyone else but corruption.
Can you make it possible to make a grade below F? Also can you just put the Governor in front of a Blue House? I am sure that would be more fitting!