Do you think we should wait for Community Camera (Final) decision or should we consider interim options?
No, We do nothing until we get an uptodate technically sound community monitoring
Yes, Let us consider interim options until final decision is made
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.
Created with the