Do you think we should wait for Community Camera (Final) decision or should we consider interim options?

  • Yes, Let us consider interim options until final decision is made
    77.27%

     
  • No, We do nothing until we get an uptodate technically sound community monitoring
    9.09%

     
  • Not Sure
    13.64%

     
Posted 3 years.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars


Submit Comment