Did you have plans to go to the test at IMS that was moved to Friday?
Yes. I had planned to go Saturday, but changing the date didn't work for me.
Yes, but I rearranged some things and went on Friday anyway.
No, but once the date changed, I was able to go on Friday and went.
No. I have no desire to go watch a test in March. I'll wait until May.
See this poll on:
Created at Crowdsignal.com