Does your library still accept print book donations?

Poll choices
1 Comment

  • Mary Hollerich - 2 years ago

    I keep thinking of ending this practice but it would be politically difficult. We only keep about 10% of what's given to us and pass the other 90% along to Better World Books.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars


Submit Comment