Here's what some kids around the world eat for breakfast. Which would you try?
- India (Cooked tomatoes, onions and spices topped with fresh crumbled paneer "cottage cheese")
- France (Buttery, flaky pastry)
- Russia (Sweet, fried cottage cheese fritters)
- Scotland (Crispy rolls filled with butter or meat)
- Australia (Salty spread on toast)
Ham, cheese and pão francês
- Brazil (Crispy French roll)
- The Netherlands (Chocolate sprinkles over buttered bread)
- Korea (Spicy fermented cabbage)
- England (Creamy oatmeal cooked in milk, flavored with salt, sugar and other fixings.)
- Japan (Fermented soybeans served with soy sauce and mustard)
- Mexico ("Ranch style" eggs with tortillas and enchilada sauce, beans and rice)
Poll posted 4 weeks ago.