Are you planning on buying a Pre 2?
Yes, I'm buying the Verizon version
Yes, I'm buying the unlocked dev version
Yes, I'm buying the SFR version
I would if it were coming to my carrier
No, I'm waiting for better webOS hardware
No, I'm switching to another platform
No, I'm good with my current phone for now
I'm not sure, I'm waiting for more info
My opinion isn't one of the choices on this poll. I'm confused. Hold me.
See this poll on:
Created at Crowdsignal.com